What to write about... Well, we have a travel date. Click here to read more!
Ethan is eight, but I already wrote about that.
Hmmm, any pictures??..
Well,
Lucas made this cool creation when we went to a museum. It is an invention Leonardo DaVinci made and Lucas displayed.
Here's another view. It's harder than it looks. The little one below is the example to make, umm, Luke got a little carried away, I think.
Ana and Ethan, too, worked on some of their own inventions.
Anie, girl.
And I gave Ethan a lecture. I'm kidding, I don't know what I'm doing!
Ethan loved the bird display. Stuffed birds. Tons of birds he's always finding in the backyard. In case you didn't know, Ethan is a birdologist, or whatever they're called! Actually, the stuffed animals were pretty sweet, 'cause you could see all these wild animals in person, without being scared of them eating you. There were some huge windowlike cases with a wildlife scene. Trees, grass, even water. It was amazing! And so cool, oh.. AND educational, can't forget that on a field trip!
And Lucas took a picture of us eating. Not sure why. I guess because it was such an amazing lunch. maybe.







No comments:
Post a Comment