I've just realized that for some reason a bunch of posts have begun with only two words for my title. I try to think of cool titles to catch your interest, so I guess I'm into two worded titles right now!
But, going to cooking.... Ethan and Ana are cooking in these pictures. Ana was so cute in her cook outfit, I just had to take her picture. The hat is held together by velcroe, (I can't think how to spell it. Augggghhh!), so Ana didn't have so much fun taking it off later, but she still has hair so we're good.
They were playing cook outside and were very intent on it for a long time. I believe this was a day when I was watching them while Mom was gone and I was trying to get schoolwork done. I was so thankful that they were so busy playing nicely and quietly!

No comments:
Post a Comment