Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

What's going on with us today.

1. Our 2 year old friend, Nathan, came home from the hospital today! We have been praying that he would be able to come home soon, and finally he is! Thank you, God!

2. Lucas is visiting Papa and Nana up north until Tuesday. He has a lot planned to do! I think they're going to the cottage, so I'm sure a lot of fishing is planned. And swimming!

3. Our little kitten for the day went home to his family last night. We found his home and though the family said we could keep the little guy, we left him there. He was definitely glad to be home.

4. We got out the slip 'n slide today and the kids had a great time!! Even Minte! He was soaked through his clothes towards the end. He kept running through the sprinklers and even tried crawling down the slip 'n slide until he started slipping. ( I was trying to show him how to go down and he started pushing me down until finally my jeans and shirt were soaking wet)! I think Minte is the first of us kids to enjoy and not mind water at 2 years old!!

5. Minte is sick with some kind of flu-like sickness! :-(

I can't wait for the Fourth of July! I want to see fireworks!!!!

No comments: