As time has passed, my goofiness has passed and therefore I am no longer completely fine with sharing Rachel and my videos, but because I want to keep my promise, I will post one. The one I like most is at Rachel's and I am waiting for it to be sent to me, but you can get the point with this one.
The background behind this song. On the way to Iowa, Rachel had a couple c.d.s that they played on the trip. This song was one of them. In the beginning of the video you will see us look at eachother in confusion. That would be because the song was in spanish in the parts it was English before. So we tried singing in spanish and..yeah...
Oh, and the background of clouds stinks, but try to ignore the bad quality.
So... enjoy. And meet the Emily that's usually hidden. Sometimes. The Rachel part... is pretty normal. (I added that to make Rachel laugh).
P.S.(AND don't feel bad if you choose not to watch the video. )
P.P.S. When I watch the video, it speeds up our actions and not the song. And it ends early. So if the video is wacky, that's an extra good reason to turn off the video.
Good Bye
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment