I am sorry about how long it has taken me to write a new post! I have not given up on blogging and plan to return to writing on it regularly! Well, a birthday has happened since I last wrote! Lucas has turned fifteen! I didnt do a special post for him, but he doesn't care. :-) Minte has had a lot of fun celebrating his siblings' recent birthdays and is confident that everytime Dad and Mom go out by themselves, that they are getting him a present for his birthday. He has figured out how to hold three fingers up instead of two and has begun choosing flavors for his icecream and cake! Chocolate all the way! Unfortunately his birthday isn't until May 15 and he has a while to wait yet. So Dad and Mom have explained to him that it's not his birthday yet and although he doesn't like to wait he will happily tell you that his birthday is in May and it's coming soon! So right now we're planning and looking forward to May 15 so we can celebrate our little buddy! That's the birthday excitement over here right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment