Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some Time at the Park

A couple months ago, Mom and I and the kids went to spend some time at Kindleberger Park, a park we used to live by and spend a lot of time at! The kids had a lot of fun playing on the playground and watching out for daycare groups who were also enjoying the park!
One part of the playset had a tube and Minte was a little nervous about actually crawling through the entire thing. He didn't quite get that the tube would take him to the other part of the playset where Ana and Ethan were playing!


Ana the firewoman.

And Ethan the Fireman.

Could not be cuter.

 I love this picture cause it's soooo Ana!! Hahaha! I can totally hear her deep laugh!
I might've been in trouble...Hahah! Actually he's just on the balance beam!Whew!

1 comment:

Aunt Jody said...

Looks like everyone had a great day at the park!

Cute pics!