Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ethan Wrote a Story today

Ethan grabbed a load of papers and a pencil and began working. We weren't sure what, but we were informed that we were NOT to watch him! Finally, by lunch, we were able to read what he wrote. This is it, without the illustrations, but not corrected in any way!

Because I
Spat a pit

BY Ethan V.h.

I didn't know that my parents were missionaries until I was ten. My mom told me. One day I was outside eating a apple. I accidentally bit into a pit. I spat it out. Next thing I new there was a apple tree right by me! you know that apple trees are grown by pits and take about two months to grow but this one took about two seconds! I was surprised! I bet you would have been to. I ran to tell my mom. She screamed loudly mom", I said you do not have to scream. It was so loud it woke up my baby sister. my mom had to get her. I was happy that the cry was gone. Then my dad came in with a basket of apples. i picked these apples he said. i smiled. sometimes you do not no what will happen next.
THE END



On the back he wrote:
Ethan VanderHart
was born in Detroit.
This is his first
book. He was 7
only! He lives
in Michigan, Kalamazoo

No comments: