So, besides this referral, (I'm not allowed to give any details at the moment), we have had several new things happen since last I wrote.
1st. On my way home from spending time with friends, my car began to smoke through the exhaust pipe in the back. Looking behind me, and seeing nothing because of the white smoke, I pulled to the side and called Dad who came and drove my van home. After calling Grandpa, Dad concluded that my van had a problem that seems to be common with Montanas. Unfortunately, this is not a cheap problem to fix, so I am hoping Dad will be able to fix the problem himself with less money! So right now I am carless and driving our family van.
2nd. Lucas and my basketball practices have begun. Luke has one in fact in a couple minutes.
3rd. (And this is funny.) Tuesday Dad and Mom took the little ones shopping in our red car. When they got back, Dad took out their carseats to move them back in the van. As he was moving Ethan's, something jumped out! Our cat, C.D., grabbed it. It was a mouse. A VERY large mouse! Obviously Dad was freaked out, and Mom was grossed out. Apparently this mouse got in the seat when it was in the garage. Then it took a ride in the car. (Dad even stuck his hand through the back to pull the seatbelt soon. He could've touched the mouse! Eeeew!!) Ethan even sat on it. (Have I grossed you out yet)? So, obviously we have been cleaning carseats for the first time in years. Mom says there was a lot of food in there for him to munch on.
There might be more news I can't think of, but I will try to share later.
Good Bye
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment