Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ana is like me!

Do you remember my story a while back about my newspaper sheep? Click here to see the post.

So yesterday Ana was tossing kleenex all over the house. Of course, Mom told her to stop, but a little bit later she was doing it once again. I went up to my room a little bit later to get ready for the day, when I noticed a kleenex on the floor in my room. I looked out my doorway and Ana was grinning at me. I mentioned that there was a kleenex on my floor and guessed that she put it there. She nodded and told me she was delivering newspapers. :)

Ana shut all the doors upstairs and threw kleenex inside to each "house". She also got some wooden mail envelopes and was delivering one to each person. (I got the Happy Birthday one! Apparently I'm seventeen now)! She even put a "bluebox" in front of my door as my mailbox.

Now that I write this, I remember when Luke and I were little, we put fake mailboxes outside our bedroom door for our mail whenever we got any. We didn't want anyone to hand it to us, we wanted it in our special mailbox so we could open our own mailbox and find mail. Well, when you're little, you don't get very much mail, so we got bored of the whole mailbox thing and threw our "mailboxes" back into the closet.

4 comments:

Aunt Jody said...

I also remember when you two were little you & Luke made a pool on the area rug in the living room at Lincolnshire.... :-)

Aunt Jody

Emily said...

Yeah, we've been reminded about that one a few times! :) But, hey, we were hot and needed a swim! Lucas shouldn't have done it... :)

Aunt Jody said...

Of course, Lucas shouldn't have done that and his big sister shouldn't have given him the idea!!! :-)

Emily said...

Of course! :)