Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pictures of Minte at the Guest House

Minte was exhausted the first day he came to the guest house with us. After he played outside a while, he collapsed sleepily in Dad's arms. I took pictures because he was too cute!!
(Dad is sitting on the front steps outside the dining room. Our bedrooms were inside this building and we could peek out our window in the morning and see the other families outside waiting for breakfast. When they were gone, we knew breakfast was served and we'd come downstairs)!
Minte fast asleep. He slept the entire way back to the Care Center until Dad put him down in his crib. Then he woke up. I have more pictures to share, but it's a pain right now to upload them on my blog. Can't figure how to make it easier. Like I've said before- I'm no computer genius.

No comments: