Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

We are Home with Minte!

Minte is adorable! He is so cute and lovable! We just love him!

We are so excited to have him home and TO BE home. It's nice to have our own, soft beds and our own hot showers, AND we can brush our teeth under the faucet!

I feel like I'm not sharing enough about Minte on this blog, and I want to show pictures and videos, but we are waiting to show the kids and everyone the pictures before we share with everyone else. So hopefully tomorrow I can share some pictures!

Thank you all for your prayers during our journey!

Mom is sick with some sickness she got during the last few days of our trip. Everytime she went up the stairs to our room, she would have to sit down and would feel nauseous. The plane trip was not fun for her obviously. So although she's glad to be home, she is still not feeling great.

Hope to share more with you guys later.
Emily

No comments: