Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

An Airplane Toy

 Remember these pictures of our sweet little Buddy? These were the pictures we had before we met Minte. They were the only pictures we had of him. I shared these pictures with you back in November. And looking at the post, I thought I remembered mentioning that as soon as Dad and Mom got these pictures, they bought him the airplane, but I can't find the post... hmmm. Anyways, so yeah, when Dad and Mom saw all these pictures with Minte on this Elmo plane, they quickly bought it. It sat in our foyer for months. And finally on March 12th, it was used!
 Minte at the Care Center
 Again

And again. The day we actually met him, the nannies pointed out the plane for us to use as we played with him. Although the buttons didn't work, he quickly showed us his skill in moving it! And making Dad move it for him!!!
And this is him at home with his favorite plane. He has figured out the buttons, the slider windows on the side, the seat, and will scoot himself around, (usually backwards). He also has found that if he gets the propeller going, he can lean in towards it until it almost bumps his mouth. That makes us laugh!!! And makes him laugh too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds like the cutest, smartest toddler on the planet.

Emily said...

Thanks, Mom.

Anonymous said...

And that post was written by the cutest, smartest 16 year old I know. No joke.