Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Catching up!

I started loading more pictures from the bird sanctuary, but decided I didn't have enough time this morning to wait for all of them. So instead, I'll talk. Or write. Whatever.

1. Minte went for x-rays yesterday. The doctor thought that his leg might be falling out of his socket when he starts limping and stuff after we put him down after holding him. We don't know the results of the x-rays yet.

2. Yesterday we went to a nearby park, (my absolute favorite park), and we saw a couple days old fawn!! All by itself!! It was lying under a tree by a bridge over a stream on the nature trail. It was SO cute! It had the skinniest face and it was watching us. The park ranger says it happens all the time! For all of you who hunt deer, I can't see how you can kill them after knowing that they are such adorable babies!!! :-)

3. Ethan got stung 3 times yesterday at one time in about the same spot. And at the park. He was screaming!!!!! Poor Mom was on the other side of the nature trail and ran all the way back. Then Minte started screaming himself! It was not a fun ending to a day at the park!

4. Dad had his 40th birthday two days ago. We didn't have a party, but DID have brownies, played basketball, had a treasure hunt for him to find his presents, and had lots of fun! Mom's birthday is on the way!!

5. Lucas has gotten business for his lawn mowing business. A lady down the road, and our aunt.

 I think I'd better go now. I'll write more soon!

No comments: