Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Soccer Pictures

 Having sports in the family began when Luke was pretty little and playing t-ball. I played soccer for a tiny bit, but soon stopped to my parent's relief! Lucas continued playing baseball the next few years until I started basketball in 7th grade and he decided to follow me. So we began as a baseball family, then a basketball family, and then when Ethan and Ana played t-ball, a baseball and basketball family. But NOW Ethan has decided to play soccer. So the last few Friday nights have been full of soccer games.
 As he is with most sports he tries, Ethan was really good.
When he actually hussled down the field and followed the ball, he did a great job. He could kick hard! He  made 3 goals in one game!
 I don't think his team lost a game!!!!!
And there he is- Ethan the soccer player, making a goal. He says he wants to play next year too.

No comments: