Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Ethan Singing Two Years Ago..


You may have heard of our geography tapes we have. We've gone through two tapes because they are such a hit with Ana and Ethan. Basically the tape is of people singing the countries of the world. They are (WAY!) easy to memorize, (or rather, get stuck in your head!), and have been the introduction to Ethan's great love for geography. The kids are singing these songs all the time! Even now! So today I came across a video of little, 6 yr. old Ethan singing them. The high pitch singing at the end is 4 yr. old Ana Mae.



And here is Ethan afterwards talking a little and singing. He has no idea that Dad is taping him and Luke is trying to help. Towards the end when Ana breaks in and impatiently tries to sing Southeast Asia, I can totally picture her doing this back then! And when she starts screaming, "No Ethan! Don't!"... She hasn't changed much! :-)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love how he totally looks at the camera, but can't tell it's recording! :D