Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Cupcake





Yeah... I think these pictures basically tell the story. Well, maybe there's one part that may be of interest to you. See, I said whoever got the ugliest award should get a cupcake stuffed in their face. It backfired when I was voted ugliest. Thanks guys.

But on to a more intersting subject... Minte!!! Minte is ADORABLE. I know.... you might be tired of the subject of his cuteness, but I rarely am. Except when he's screeching or spitting at me. Even Minte knows he's cute. The world revolves around him and when you ask him if he's cute, he sweetly answers, "Yes!"

Right now his favorite song is the itsy bitsy spider. We ask, "Do you want me to sing Itsy, Bitsy Spider?" He answers, "Yes!" so we sing and he quiets down and listens. Then he quietly says, "Bug!" to get us to sing his song again!

If you ever want a kiss from Minte, you have four to choose from. A regular kiss, Ethiopia kiss, eskimo kiss, and a butterfly kiss. Ethiopia kisses are a kiss on both cheeks. An eskimo kiss is rubbing noses and a butterfly kiss is brushing eyelashes. This one freaks him out sometimes! :-)

Let me leave you with an adorable picture...

No comments: