Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

I am SEVENTEEN!!!

I can NOT believe it!!! I am 17! TODAY! How sweet is that??? :-) Of course I know that in 6 months I am going to be longing to be 18, (and an adult), but right now I am thrilled to be 17!

I have my whole day planned. I even get to pick out Ana , Minte and Ethan's clothes. I've even attempted to tell Dad that I get to pick his clothes, but that didn't get very far! ;-)

We are having bagels and cream cheese for breakfast and Pizza Hut deep-dish pizza for lunch. Somewhere I need to fit in mac n cheese... But anyways, so I'm writing this post on the 1st, (my cousins birthday actually!), because I am SOOOO excited to be 17. I even texted my Dad at work to remind him!

So, I'm tired, and that is why I'm extra weird tonight!!!

Oh, annnnnd we're going up north to my grandparent's cottage with three of our friends!! It's supposed to be in the 60's, but we'll still have fun!!!

I'm hyper.....

No comments: