Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Finish up these COLD pictures

In anticipation, (yeah, right.) of coming winter, I must finish with these pictures of the end of our summer. So, here goes.

 His first time in a big lake of water. He wasn't too sure at first, but a little bit later he loved it!!
 Luke loves the fishing boat and gave our cousin, Alli, a ride.

Tubing behind the pontoon. Nothing like behind Uncle Tony's book. I love tubing!
 Helping Ethan float.
 While we were with some friends skiing, (or me trying to), Dad and Mom took everyone else to the beach. Sure...  It was Minte's first time at such a HUGE lake, (Lake Michigan), and he wasn't scared a bit.
 I guess he kept pumping his legs to get deeper but Mom  would only let him in so far.
The kids had a lot of fun! And I think Minte is going to be the swimmer of the family.

No comments: