Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it!!?? It's NOW 2011!!! I was just getting used to writing 2010 on my papers and now I have to adjust again! Wow, years sure do pass fast!

I think the highlight of the year was leaving in late February/early March to pick up Minte from Ethiopia. We were talking last night about how wonderful he is and he is absolutely perfect for us! I can't imagine not having Minte!

New Year resolutions... I stink at these. I can come up with some good ones, but when it comes to doing it... I think Rachel and I were going to memorize Psalm 119 during 2010. We were so excited! (And crazy.) Honestly, I can't even tell you the first verse.

Hey, I just came up with a sort of resolution. Though more of something I am DETERMINED to do, (since if I call it a resolution, I'll fail at it). I am going to take each day at a time and enjoy each one, because otherwise days, weeks, and months go by fast and I'm left wishing I could go back in time.

But anyways, Happy New Year!

(Psst.. today's date is 1-1-11! How sweet is that???!!!)

1 comment:

Aunt Jody said...

I like that ~ it's not a resolution you are "determined" to do it. I am terrible at resolutions too. I think I may use the "determined" way if thinking. Thanks for the idea, Em!