I know...fall's been over and done with since November, but I still haven't posted these. So sorry.
Lucas raked up a humungo pile of leaves for the kids to play in. Unfortunately we had a lot of rain that week so the leaves were not dry enough to play in for a while, but when they were dry, the kids were having a blast!Here's a good picture of how big the pile was! A good size for even me or Luke. Minte wasn't too sure about it.
Uhh.. Min wasn't too ethusiastic about being thrown in the leaves. He stayed covered long enough for me to worry about drowning in leaves. I fished him out.
The kids love climbing trees. They do need a boost, but they are pretty content up there. They like it best when Luke's farther up there throwing bark on their head. Well...maybe not that part especially, but they do like him climbing trees with them!
And something completely random and strange. Minte was embarrased that he didn't have pants on so he was walking around with his shirt pulled to his ankles. Actually it was more like hopping.
I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment