Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why oh why, Anie?

(Anie's my nickname for Ana. Just in case you were confused.) :-)

I would like to know WHY Ana is SO serious during our "serious" conversations and yet ends up getting our entire family to laugh hysterically.

Just now Ana comes up to me with a picture she colored and I remark about her lady's purple skin. She replies with, (and totally serious), "She drank too much grape juice."

Last night when we were putting up ornaments we put up a special ornament with a story so we all sat down to listen to the story. The story talked some about how Jesus was born to die and Ana speaks up and says, " I hate dying! I like dying in bed rather than like.. dying some other way." At this point all of us have lost it as she talks like she has died several times and she's comparing them. Mom could not stop laughing. I am serious. But since Ana was so serious about it all, she became very upset that Mom was laughing at her, (Earlier that day she had mentioned that she was never marrying a man that laughed at her.), so she started getting upset. Mom really could not get herself together and all of the rest of us were having a difficult time not laughing ourselves at Mom and still Ana's comments. Once Mom had controlled herself partly, she covered her face to hide from Ana and Ana continued with, "Because like, a sword goes through your belly and it really hurts, and like guns go in your nostrils and that really hurts...".


So yeah we had an interesting night last night. Ana's too cute and curious. She thinks so deeply and funny sometimes!

1 comment:

rachel said...

hahahaah this is hilarious!