Min's hair was getting pretty long so Dad shaved it Sunday evening. Minte at first thought it was pretty cool since he had watched Luke's hair "come off", but after a while once the razor had gotten stuck in the snarls in his hair a few times, it was no longer fun. Towards the end he was screaming and crying. He was trying hard to be a big boy though and would try to calm down to answer a question or comment about a distraction.
Halfway done, Dad took a break with Min so that Minte could have a break and so that he could watch Ethan get his hair trimmed. So here Min is with his hair half done!!
And the finished buddy boy!!! Oh my gosh, he's SO cute!!! And he looks so old in this picture!
So this is what Minte looks like now! I LOVE IT! I have to keep giving him hugs and kisses because I"m still not used to it and I LOVE his new hair!!!!
1 comment:
You posted Minte pics!!
He's ADORABLE! Give Him an extra hug for me! ;-)
Post a Comment