Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

REALLY OLD PICTURES



I took Woody to the Kalamazoo fair one year. Here I am training him. This is the funny part- We realized we needed pictures of Woody and I training for 4-H and the deadline was coming soon. So Dad and Mom took different pictures of us and then sent me to change my clothes and then took more pictures so that it didn't look like we did it all in one day. :)

Before Ana. Wow. Did that day exist?? Ethan is so cute!

They love their Woody. This was another picture I needed for 4-H

Ethan loves Thomas the train. He had 3 or 4 birthday parties in a row with Thomas as the theme. This is  the first one. See how pretty the cake is? Yeah, that was only for the first. We had to come up with new ideas for cakes every year. Dad and Mom also decided that they were never doing a Thomas cake like that again. Each cm. was a dot of frosting. Yeah. Lot of work. Lot of time.

Us. Ana looks like she's laughing really hard with her hand over her tummy!

Ana. Her face still looks like this. Especially her sweet nose.

Dad with newborn Ana.


Luke's 10th birthday

Ana awake and happy. She was a smilie baby.

Me training Woody and having fun.

I've shown this picture before, but it still is really cute. Ana in the book basket.


Easter out of doors. And, look, there's acually no snow! And Ethan is in a SPRING jacket. ON EASTER! Wow, that was a long time ago.

Lucas is pitching. Luke has done baseball since forever.

I hate to say this, but we have a very limited amount of old pictures. We had an "old", (non digital), camera for a long time so it took a while having to scan in every photo. And I do believe this is the last one, except for one REALLY embarrasing one that I do NOT want to share. Actually two.

1 comment:

Lindsey Marie said...

WOWWWWWWWWWW! These are really fun to look at. I should start doing this with our pictures...
~Lindsey Marie