Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Basketball

Lucas and I are both playing basketball on homeschool teams. We have the same name, (the Cougars), and play the same position.

Lucas's season is doing pretty well, although it is wrapping up soon. Luke has tournaments in two weeks and then he's done. His team has won once. I'm not sure how many they've lost.

Lucas plays down under the basket and, (from what I've seen of the games), likes to catch it under there, do one or more dribbles, and try to shoot. He can't wait until he plays on JV next year. He's looking forward to more games, tougher games, and all the other things that come along with highschool basketball. Oh, and don't forget better refs! Hopefully...

As for me and my team, we have won 3 games and lost several, (not sure how many). Our season ends in early March so we have several games yet to play which will be fun. Our team is pretty good. We just need to look down floor, triple-threat, and not hurry things.

I played point guard last night for the first time, and not for very long, but it was very different! I usually stay down low. I like to post up next to the person guarding me and I like to box out people and screen. I also like to hit people with my hips!!!! (I get it from my mom)!

So this is how our basketball season is going. We are pretty busy. But I like it! In two weeks, Lucas has tournaments and I have four games all in one week! We will be extremely busy!

No comments: