What's normal life??
Sunday- Wake up, get ready, go to church, watch football in the afternoon, possibly go to Care Group at night, go to bed
Monday- Wake up, get ready, get ready with schoolwork for the week, Lucas and I go to KAT, do schoolwork, go to bed
Tuesday- Wake up, get ready, do schoolwork, go to bed
Wednesday- Wake up, get ready, do schoolwork, I go to the Solomons, kids get baths, go to bed
Thursday- Wake up, get ready, do schoolwork, go to piano, do schoolwork, go to bed
Friday- Wake up, get ready, do schoolwork, go to bed
Saturday- Sleep in,(as much as is possible with the two youngest), kids watch cartoons, sometimes eat a yummier breakfast than usual, do chores, do projects, Ana gets hair done, go to bed
And of course there's Dad going to work every week day. Then we have the little things come up like having visitors over, having an occasional party, go shopping, go visiting, whatever... And with it being basketball season..
Sorry about this incredibly boring post. I couldn't think of anything new.
Good Bye
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment