Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

Can you believe it's 2010?? I know I'm gonna have trouble writing 1-4-10 on my papers Monday. It's going to be weird!

Dad, Mom, and all the kids but me went to our church's party on New Years Eve. They had a lot of fun. There were games, a ping pong match, and food.

I babysat twin one year olds and brought my friend, Rachel, with me to spend New Years Eve while the babies were in bed. We had a great time.

Have you made any New Year resolutions? Rachel and I came up with one. We are going to memorize Psalm 119 by the end of the year! The cool thing is that we are doing it together so we can urge eachother on.

Well, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lindsey Marie said...

That is such a cool idea! You'll have to recite it to me when you're done!

I'll have to find a good passage to memorize...