Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Funny!

So of course after I write the post below, within minutes funny things start happening. (Thank you, God!) And after dinner during devotions, we start in on belly laughs and those laughs that just make you cry. Mom couldn't breathe. Yeah, that's how hard we  were laughing.  And all because of one, little, six year old girl who has very serious, strange questions.

First random question- "Does God have legs? Then how does he get around?"

Second- "How do we become real? I thought God just drew us on a paper!" (laughter, so she has to add one more thing to make us laugh), "Oh I get it! God made us from trees." An exasperated Dad who wants to get back on subject about temptation says in desperation, "Yes!" and continues on!

"So God throws magic on the mommy and she becomes fat?" Oh Ana.

Dad was desperately trying to get back to the devotions, so he said, "We're not going to talk about that right now." To which Ana replied with crossed arms, "That's my point. How did the baby get in there?"

Then suddenly in the middle of our laughing.. "I've got hair in my bellybutton. Dad, why does hair grow on our belly button?" (Later she had Minte employed with pulling it out.)

And the last one, (well, not the last one, but the last one I'll share). We were talking about Jesus being tempted and Dad asked why Jesus didn't follow the temptations, "Because he was from California!" Ana mutters under her breath.

Oh Ana! Thank you for the laughs tonight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is to funny! :-)