Sorry about the quality of the video. Not the best. :-(
But anyways, since the video is pretty self-explanatory, I will go on to my Christmas tidings..
Merry Christmas to you all! And to all a good... err...day! Or night, depending on when you read this!
And the angel said to them, "Fear not, for behold I bring you good news of great joy that will be for ALL the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find the baby wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger."
"Glory to God in the Highest, and on earth peace among those with whom He is pleased!"
Good Bye
14 years ago
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Vander Harts! (12/24) ;-)
I'm not a fan of the cold & snow either, Minte.
Cute video.
Post a Comment