Ana keeps us laughing. This is what she said yesterday.
She, Lucas, and Ethan were climbing a tree in the front yard. They were finding all sorts of reasons for me to leave my book to help them somehow. They said someone needed help getting down, but the only thing I did was stand there looking up at them with my mind still back in my book wondering what poor Leah was going to do next. As soon as I found they didn't really need me, I would return to the front of the house. And in the background I could hear Ana shriek, (this is a common occurence at our house), Ethan squeal,(this is a common occurence at our house as well), and Lucas laugh, (this happens often too).
But Lucas came to me later laughing and told me what Ana had said along with one of her many screeches. He said he was helping her out of the tree, when she cried in a frightened voice, "Don't let me drown!!" Oh, poor Ana, I can guarantee you he won't let you drown from the tree! :)
I have to stop writing now. And, hey, leave a comment about what I should next write about on http://www.emwantsmore.blogspot.com/! I am running out of ideas!!!
Good Bye
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment