Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ethan Does a Headstand!




Ethan is such an amazing kid. He is strong. He is good at most every sport. (The rule at our house is one sport for each kid. I am trying to get Mom to allow Ethan to play basketball, baseball, and football each year.). He is patient and kind. You might've watched the video above where he allows Ana to push him around as she shows him how he should dance. It is so cute!

He loves Ana so much. Lots of people think that they are twins because they are always together doing something.

He is learning to play the piano. He is able to listen to someone play the piano, and maybe watch their fingers, then he can figure out how to play the piece. Lucas and I taught him our version of Do, Re, Mi on the piano and he later figured out how to play a simple tune Dad plays on the piano.

Ethan loves spaghetti! Actually, anything with pasta and sauce. When he eats, his eyes get big and focused. All he thinks about is food. FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!

He loves to read. Lately he has been reading Boxcar children mysteries. Sometimes Ana makes him read her a picture book. Then she'll "read" the story back to him, and it frustrates him when she makes her own version! The words are right there, why can't she understand!?

Ethan has just learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. Since he is short, he has trouble stopping without falling, but he's working on it!

Facts on Ethan:

He loves pasta!

He likes to play basketball with Lucas!

He had a big belly when he was a baby!

He has a giggle that noone can repeat! It is so cute!

I'd add more, but I'm really eager to see if these videos work. I will next have pictures!

Have a great day!

Em

No comments: