We start school tomorrow. Mom is trying to get all our schoolwork together so we can begin school! We are starting in the middle of the week so that we won't have to do school on my sweet 16 birthday!
Last year we did Tapestry of Grace. Each week you read about a time in history. Then Tapestry connects the subjects of history, literature, geography, writing, etc. to what you read. So by the end of the week you've learned a lot of in depth stuff on a period of history. It sounds pretty neat, if I haven't confused you.
Lucas and I will be taking different math, (Lucas- Algebra 1, Me- Algebra 2), at KAT, (Kalamazoo Area Tutors). I'll probably take chemistry at KVCC, maybe in the spring. I'm also going to take a photography class somewhere.
Ana will be in kindergarten this year, and hopefully will be able to read a little by the end of the school year. It will be weird having her reading! She is such the baby of the family!
So that's what's going on with school!
Emily
Good Bye
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment