If you didn't know this already, I like The Andy Griffith Show. So Nana and Papa got me two books focused on it. Very cool. On the back of one there was a picture. It was such a cute pose. I decided to try it with Lucas and Ethan. Cool, huh? Lucas doesn't want the picture of he and Ethan on my blog so I can't share it, but it turned out okay. They had the pose, but I should have had them stand up. Lucas was in pain. But here is how the rest went...

This is the picture. Cute. Opie and his Dad Andy. Love it, love the pose. So let's try it with Ethan and Ana.

Now you see, Ana was mad that I took a picture of Lucas and Ethan first, so she wasn't cooperating. She didn't pose correctly.
I was mad.

Poor Ethan. Ana is digging her elbows into him.
Anyways, I wish I could share Lucas and Ethan's picture with you, it was awesome and funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment