Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What's up

So I have a new car. Our old van. Which means we need a new van, right?? We got one!!! It's white with power doors. (They move by themselves.) The highlight for the kids is the DVD player perfect for the occasional long ride. The highlight for Mom is the backing up sensor thingy. (It has lights that come on to show whether to back up farther and to tell you if there is anything behind you. Very cool!) Dad likes the hitching thing. Now we can use a trailer, not the topper holder thing on top. Ughh. I hate that thing.

We just went to Kentucky, (12 hours altogether, and, yes, we had the van by then. Oh my goodness it was so nice!!), for the wedding of an old babysitter. SHE WAS GORGEOUS!!!! Her husband seems like a very nice man. We stayed at a hotel, but the pool had just been closed!!! So no swimming. That stunk.

KAT starts tomorrow. Lucas is taking Algebra 1 and I am taking Algebra 2. Yuck. Then I am taking my road test, and if all goes well, I'll get my license, (finally!) tomorrow. Then I am going to drive my friend, Emily, and I to open gym.

I am going to the Solomons tomorrow night. I might stop at Hobby Lobby right before.

Thursday we have piano, (which, by the way, Ethan watches my hands and then sounds it out, and is now playing MY piano songs). Then I am leaving piano early for Battle of the Books. I am going to be so busy. But I love being busy. And hopefully I'll be DRIVING!! Yaaay!!

We are continuing with school. Oh boy.

Have a great week.
Em

No comments: