Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sweet Sixteen

It hasn't felt any different, being sweet sixteen. But I'll tell you this, I've got a neat key chain in my room!! I'll share more on that later.

My birthday started with yummy cinnamon rolls and ended with chocolate icecream cake, (chocolate cake, chocolate icecream, and fudge frosting). In between I had a visit from my little 2 year old friend, Jo-Jo and his siblings, went to the Potters Park Zoo with Grandpa, Grandma, two aunts, one uncle, and six cousins, went to Taco Bell for supper, opened presents, and watched a movie.

Besides the car, I got from Ana, pajamas, Ethan, a movie and mac. and cheese, Lucas, a basketball, and from Dad and Mom, (I thought my car was enough), purple, carnation flowers, a I LIKE YOU mouse key chain, (more on that some other time), and chocolate.

The day was great. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

No comments: