Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update

We are having some health issues over here. We could definitely use your prayers.

Mom and Ana are sick with some kind of coughing, tiring sickness. They don't feel good at all. Ana went to the doctor today, but after they swabbed her throat, (I gag again thinking about it..), the test for strep throat turned out negative. So they have some kind of RSV virus.Yucky! Hopefully none of the rest of us will catch whatever they have.

Also, last night I sprained my ankle at a basketball game. I went to the doctor today and they took x-rays to check for broken bones. There were none. So I'm wearing an air cast and my ankle feels normal now.

Woody is also having some sores on his legs... I'm joking! Not about his sores, but listing Woody on the "hurt or sick" list!! :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hope you all feel better! I wonder if your Mom and Ana have the same thing that Ells and Hannah had last January... Are you still planning on playing tonight?

Emily said...

Since my ankle hurts when I jump today without the aircast, I can't play today. I can walk normal without the cast today, I just can't jump without it hurting. Jumping is kind of important with basketball. But I will do my best to try to play at tomorrow's game.:)

Also, maybe Mom and Ana do have what the twins had. I don't know...Ana's acting like a nut today, so I think she's quickly on her way to getting better. :)