I love taking pictures. I get in these moods where I just want to go out and pose everyone and everything. This happened the other day! I like close-ups of faces and pictures of everyday life. I like my pictures to look real. No fake pictures! No fake flowers! No fake grass.
Poor Minte had to deal with one that day's picture taking moods. Usually I like to take pics in the field and though Minte loves to go in the field in our backyard, he has a problem with touching the weeds with bare skin! The poor guy didn't feel like smiling cheese at my camera.
When you take Ana's picture, there's bound to be a cat involved. This one was too tired for pics. And getting a cat and one year old to look at the camera at the same time... not possible.
So we tried taking pictures of Minte and Ana. And Minte wasn't in the mood to be hugged.
And over time Ana starts to give up on me...
So I go to Ethan.
And we get some really cute pics.
And then he gets so excited that he starts posing himself. This gets a little scary sometimes. For some reason I think of Horton Hears a Who with this picture. Maybe it's the flower in his hand.
Another Ethan pose.
And yet another. Where are you, Ethan? I can't see you through weeds you know!
1 comment:
Very nice pictures, Emily!
Post a Comment