We've found out that Minte is smart. Of course we knew that before, but now we know it even more. The other day Minte was showing us his rice cereal box. He was so proud of himself for signing food and everything that Mom let him hold the box figuring he didn't know how to open it. He did.
Mom and I had been talking across the room about something and when I started yelling, "Oh! NOT GOOD! NOT GOOD!" she thought I was replying to what she had said until I started running as fast as I could across the room. Then she realized she hadn't seen Minte in a while. And there Minte sat on the other side of the island, dumping a pile of rice cereal onto the floor. Mom thought it was funny, and once the stream of cereal stopped coming from the box, it was! It was hilarious! We took some pictures before Mom brushed him off.
I think I had as much fun vacuuming up the stuff as Minte had dumping it! Our vacuum shows the stuff swirling around. Man, that looked cool!
1 comment:
Life with a 2 year old... Priceless!
Post a Comment