Mom likes to tell a story about one day when I was little. She was bringing me inside, but I made her wait with the door open until all my pretend geese friends came in!
Well, something like that happened today! I was doing my science in my room when I heard a banging on the door. And, like it usually is, Minte was wanting to come in. This time he had Ethan with him. Minte is kinda bossy so he pushed Ethan in my room with the words, "GO!" and then he started pretending to motion in some pretend people, again telling them to go! He did this for a few minutes. Then he began closing the door with a goofy, did-you-see-what-I-just-did?, grin on his face. Then I asked him if he was letting in his pretend friends. For some reason this frightened him and he ran to me like he was scared!
I think this is too funny! Between Minte and Ana, we're always laughing!
Good Bye
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment