Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Minte and Kitties

When we first brought Minte home, as I've told you before, he was very scared of Woody and the cats. I didn't witness this, but I guess the first time he saw Woody, he freaked out and jabbered in some baby language to Dad all about it! Now when Woody's by him, he has taught himself to guard his face from Woody's tail with his arms. It's kinda sad and a little funny at the same time! But anyways, he is more comfortable with the cats now. A month ago it was an amazing thing when Min actually TOUCHED a cat, and now he rubs his face in our cats' fur!!!!

Here is a picture of Minte and Collar Dude rubbing into eachother. C.D. is our sweetest cat and LOVES people. He's not sure about Minte, but as long as he's not pinching him and pushing him out the door, he does well with him! We were shocked the first time Minte started pushing his head into C.D.'s side. He was obviously imitating C.D.! It was and still is very cute!

No comments: