Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

He's Back


I was taking Woody out to do his you know what today, when I saw a cat bolt from our garage. Thinking it was Collar-Dude, I followed at a quick walk to see what he was chasing. He flew around the house and I saw him disappear into the field. "C?" I started calling him. The cat looked at me. I quickly put Woody into the fenced area and went out to go check out this familiar looking cat. The cat mewed and started walking away. But I caught up to him. And it was him! Grizzly.

He flopped onto his back like a dog and wiggled around while I pet him and told him how great he was looking. He is skinny, but his nasty wounds have healed! Yaaaay!

Don't get why I'm excited? We used to have six cats and they have run away or something until we are left with only two cats. Grizzly has run away, but he always comes back for a short visit and then is off again! I still get excited when I see him! He was my favorite of our triplets. And he definitely loves me, in a cat way, you know.

Anyways, so that's the most exciting new news for today.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Emily
P.S. In the picture above, Collar Dude is staring at our new pets- our tadpoles. He loves to hunt! :(


1 comment:

Lindsey Marie said...

Hey Em,
So glad you were able to start your blogs! And so glad your cat came back! Do you think he is here to stay? What is your other cat's name, the one that stays around? Ummmm, I haven't been to your house in soooo long. Can you believe the babes are 9 months! Neither can I! :-D I love the pic of you and Lu! (laughs) How do you type those huge posts? I am almost at 100 posts and i haven't got one that long yet! LOL! Have you finished "Just Thirteen" yet? See you soon,
Lindsey Marie