If you have seen the Veggie Tales video about a little snoodle bug or whatever, you'll appreciate this more.
Ana watched Dr. Jiggles and Mr. Sly today. This is a story about a gourd who wants to dance, but thinks people will make fun of him because he is "jiggly". Ana turned to me and said, "I am jiggly!" and she tried her best to make her tummy jiggle!!!
I've written a lot about Ana today, but everyone else will have their turn. Today is Ana's day. :)
Emily
Good Bye
14 years ago
2 comments:
We have that movie, (Nick loves it, the only one he likes better is the Baby Moses one...) and I can picture Ana doing just that! LOL!
~Lindsey Marie
Oh, and I can see more than the ribbon now. I'm wondering if it's a computer thing? Because on our other computer, all you can see is the ribbon but, on this one I can see more of your border. I'll keep working on it!
~Lindsey Marie
Post a Comment