Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Pictures

I tried to put these pictures in order, but it was really hard. So here are some old pictures from when we were really little. Well, younger.

This was our Christmas photo one year. You might remember it.
3 guesses who this is.
Me and my hair. Holy cow. (Pssst, I got my hair cut last Friday!) This is when I was 12 or 13.
Ethan was smart when he was a baby too!
This is one of Ethan's first baths.
Ana loved the book basket. (We start our babies on reading early!)
Ana
We sent this picture to Ana's birthmom. Our goal was to do the Sound of Music good night song pose. Does this make any sense?!
Ana first born.
This was after we all had recovered from pneumonia. (Except for me; I still had it. And I felt nauseous as they took this picture. I lost a lot of weight from being sick.)
Ana and Ethan with their favorite dog.


This is at the Jacksonville Zoo in Florida. It was a lot of fun. (We aren't standing on a real croc.)

2 comments:

Lindsey Marie said...

I love our old Christmas picture. The look on Ana's face... and the look on Luke's face in the "Sound of Music" picture is so funny.

Lindsey Marie said...

Ummm... YOUR not our ;-)