Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry I haven't written in a while. My day consists of schoolwork in the morning, painting the rest of the fence in the afternoon, eat dinner, wash dishes, and try to get more night driving in.



My birthday is tomorrow! Hooray. We are going to go to the zoo with Grandpa, Grandma and my uncle, aunts, and cousins on the Vander Hart side! I am going to have an icecream cake. Mmmmmm..

Ethan and Ana couldn't wait to show me the presents all wrapped up. Right now they are on my dresser!

They wrapped the presents this morning. But first they told me not to sneak around. So I teased Ana by saying I'd look under the door to Mom and Dad's room and so on. Mom later informed me that they were very jumpy and would keep getting up and would open the door and peek out. I didn't help much when I ran up the stairs yelling, "I'm coming!"

I got three birthday cards today from Jessi, Alli and Uncle Tony and Aunt Jody! Thank you so much, if you're reading this. I loved the pictures, Alli and Jess! :) I'll see you this weekend.

I will TRY to write more later, but today looks like it's going to be filled with comings and goings.

1 comment:

Lindsey Marie said...

Yeah, I remember that! Do the Boxcar Children, House(with a capital "H") and School bring back memories?

Happy Birthday! How many night hours do you need?