Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Like High School Musical??

Whoooeee!!!!
This one is cute!

I LOVE THIS ONE! This reminds me of High School Musical. Especially Alli's, (blond girl on the left), pose! They had so much fun. They kept jumping and then running to me to check out the picture!


I didn't mean to have this one last, but oh well. It wasn't the best, but hey, it's a picture!!

Hope you had a good labor day!

1 comment:

Lindsey Marie said...

I was just going through my old posts, and I saw your comment about my pancakes... Sorry it took me so long! I just put my batter in a 1/4 cup and sloooowly pour it. They aren't the easiest things to flip but with practice, they turn out.
We also use milk in our pancake batter...it might make it thinner than if you use water. Sorry this is so long!
See you Tuesday,
Lindsey Marie